An investment in childcare and parents is an investment in our future and I believe our city can play a bigger role in providing adequate and affordable services for all our families.
- Support affordable city-sponsored childcare for all low-income parents
- Work to retain families in the urban core through ensuring affordable, family-friendly housing stock
- Work to design child-friendly streets and open spaces
- More after-school programs for youth in low-income areas
- Expanded programming for parents who work non-standard hours (such as shift work)
There’s a lot at stake this election. The choice we make on October 22 will determine our future. Join us. Together, we will bring change to City Hall. Sign up to receive updates, volunteer or donate today.