Our community is a bastion for Francophone culture in Ontario. I will develop this asset to its fullest by marketing us as the premier destination for francophone culture, business and investment.
- Develop a vision for an International French District in the heart of Vanier: Shops, restaurants and activities that showcase francophone culture from Canada and the world
- Tap into francophile tourism: work with partners to develop travel guides that valorize the unique French heritage of each areas (Lowertown, Sandy Hill, Vanier)
- Promote bilingualism and Francophonie as an economic advantage for our city
- Encourage bilingual business development. See my Business and Economic Growth plan here
- Valorize our past: promote our heritage through city-sponsored initiatives, such as historical photo exhibits
- Support the integration of immigrants into the local community and secure funding for community and cultural associations to support newcomers
- Work with employers to encourage the hiring of bilingual staff
- A strategic plan to promote and expand access to city services in French
There’s a lot at stake this election. The choice we make on October 22 will determine our future. Join us. Together, we will bring change to City Hall. Sign up to receive updates, volunteer or donate today.