- Conduct a citizen-led safety review of Ward 12’s bike and pedestrian infrastructure: identify top safety priorities and earmark cash to address issues
- Advocate for Vision Zero: push for safety criteria to be built into every new planning and infrastructure projects
- Advocate for Universal Design: push for all streets to be accessible. See my Accessibility platform here.
- Wider sidewalks in high traffic areas
- Better winter maintenance: clearing walkways and paths before roads
- Network Ottawa’s bike paths: better integrate them with our road and public transportation system
- Use crowdsourcing: allow residents to propose public works projects and raise funds to improve local problem spots. Funds can be matched by the city
There’s a lot at stake this election. The choice we make on October 22 will determine our future. Join us. Together, we will bring change to City Hall. Sign up to receive updates, volunteer or donate today.